Quality Testing & Design Engineering
Quality is ingrained in all aspects of the AMG environment. From the surrounding communities to our customers around the globe, AMG is committed to being a great neighbor, employer, and a quality parts manufacturer.
AMG Industries is committed to exceeding our customers' expectations with high quality, competitive pricing, and on-time delivery. Our objectives are achieved by understanding our customers' present requirements and future needs. We continuously strive to improve our processes and reduce variation. We foster an environment that develops our potential as well as our customers, suppliers, employees, and community.
- 3D laser scanning technology is utilized in the development and ongoing dimensional capabilities of our products
- CMM measurement and layout capability
- Material testing capabilities (hardness, tensile, etc.)
AMG utilizes industry-recognized processes for development and monitoring the manufacturing process:
- Phased gate APQP
- Well-versed in automotive core tools application (Control Plan, PFMEA, MSA, APQP, PPAP, and SPC)
- Layered process auditing
- Fast-response program
Why Choose AMG for
- AMG is a light gauge precision metal stamping and fabrication supplier centrally located in the heart of Ohio. Besides our over 100 over years of experience in the metals movement industry, what sets us apart from our competition is our vast array of secondary capabilities which makes AMG a “one stop shop”.
Why is this important to you?
- By keeping as much as possible under “one roof”, we control what’s most important to you; quality, cost and on time delivery.
- We are a customer oriented and service driven organization. We value our customers and realize that our success is predicated by your success.
- Heavy Equipment
- Motors and Pumps
AMG Industries offers custom tool and die services including design support and engineering, build/fabrication, repair and maintenance. We also have work experience in trouble shooting customer’s existing tooling.
AMG understands our customer is the most important person ever in our facility, be that in person, or through virtual interaction. Your needs are what drives our activity as an organization…in essence, you are the reason we are here.
We assemble a cross-functional team of experts to review each opportunity in order to understand the scope and impact of each project and what each party must contribute to ensure a successful launch.
AMG shall readily collaborate with you on your design and map out a path to make it a reality. Our team generates a process flow, creates a controlled plan for manufacturing the product utilizing tools supplied by a seasoned supply chain of well-established shops and presents you with a product that is 100% certified to the criteria you demand.
We are well-versed in meeting the rigorous quality standards present in the automotive industry and carry those disciplines to the other industries we service. That said, the difference at AMG is the organizational intelligence we put together that drives our success. You can have the newest equipment and best material, but without the right team of people, you are simply leaving the success of your project to chance.
Bring your needs to AMG and allow us to put our team to work and present you with solutions.
Why Choose AMG for
We bring decades of engineering experience to each new project.
Our approach to program management is disciplined and focused; it meets the rigorous standards of the automotive industry and is the enduring foundation of decades of successful program launches.
- Custom, transparent timeline.
- PPAP Milestone Checklist
- Cross-functional program support
- Stay in sync with your project progress with regular updates.
- Rest assured know we are hitting all of the timing milestones.
- Our experienced team brings a diverse skill set that supports your project from concept to launch.
Start your project now!
Fill out the form below and we will be more than happy to get in touch with you.