We currently operate 12 multi-axis robots in our manufacturing plant, running 24 simultaneous operations and 144 different welds. These robots offer reliability in in weld quality, duration, and performance.
AMG also employs several highly skilled traditional welders, and offers services such as shielded metal arc welding (or SMAW), gas metal arc welding (or GMAW/MIG), flux cored arc welding (FCAW), and gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW/TIG).
AMG offers a variety of weld fixtures and Jigs to accommodate your robotic or traditional welding needs while maintaining strict consistency and exceeding product quality guidelines.
Why Choose AMG for
- We are equipped to handle both high and low volume production runs.
- We employ several high-skilled manual welding associates who are ready to tackle any task.
- The equipment we use and the systems we follow ensure the integrity of our welds are maintained from start to finish
- Twelve multi-axis robots
- Five manual weld stations for both short runs and custom orders
- One plasma-weld station
- Light vehicle axle weldments.
- Exhaust assembly weldments.
- Light industrial weldments
Start your project now!
Fill out the form below and we will be more than happy to get in touch with you.